Saturday 23 April 2011

On music.

So, like a month ago a bunch of people were posting notes where they list the first 15 albums that come to mind or something, in a transparent attempt at garnering indie cred. Never one to avoid jumping on a bandwagon, even if it's in the next town by the time I do it, here goes.

Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Bloc Party - Intimacy
The Postal Service - Give Up
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
The Antlers - Hospice
Brand New - Daisy
The Mountain Goats - Protein Source of the future... Today!
Queens of The Stone Age - Rated R
Burial - Untrue
Lovage - Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By
Death From Above 1979 - You're A Woman, I'm A Machine
Nine Inch Nails - Still
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Joy Division - Closer
Minus The Bear - Highly Refined Pirates

UNLIKE CERTAIN LAZY PEOPLE I WILL ACTUALLY TAG SOME FOLKS

12 comments:

  1. i've only heard of 3 of these bands, and i only like 1, NIN, nine inch nails is the SHIZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death Cab for Cutie, Queens of The Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails, and Minus The Bear are all I've heard. Gonna have to try a couple you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 your taste in music.

    Try out Gold Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to think it really shows my complete personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog is music related too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting mix, though to be honest I wouldn't be caught dead listening to some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of it's cool. Although Burial gets really old and kind of annoying with those same drum patterns on every track. Prefer Digital Mystikz myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like we have kinda the same taste of music! ;)
    follow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cool stuff, i'll get into that

    Check out my blog, maybe you'll find some stuff you like about music.

    http://sicknewsongs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete